[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.10 versus 3.0

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Jun 15 08:24:17 EDT 2010

Hi Chris,

thanks for your feedback.

I think doing a quick 2.10 before Barcelona does make sense. So I am +1 on
the idea.

I think it would be good to have a Wiki page and/or an IRC meeting to
discuss the direction/ideas for 3.0, before we actually start the coding.
I am also +1 on dropping the review process in the 3.0 branch in the
beginning. A 3.0 milestone could also help.

It would be good if we get something done before we go to Barcelona, so we
can do the things which really need a lot of discussion face to face. IMHO
it would be great if we have a (small) OpenLayers 3.0 code sprint in
Barcelona.

Best regards,
Bart