[OpenLayers-Dev] Conflict of jquery tabs and openlayers.

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Wed Jun 30 07:08:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

There could be a few causes. Try searching for the combination of jQuery
and OpenLayers in the openlayers-users list [1] for similar problems and
solutions. That is also the list where these kind of problems should be
discussed. The openlayers-dev list is for discussing the internals of
OpenLayers, not (the problems with) using of it.

If your search does not result in anything useful, I advise you to
create a minimal example and ask your question again (with that example)
on the users list.

Regards,

Roald