[OpenLayers-Dev] Problem with InlineXhtml

Claude Roddier claude.roddier at orange.fr
Tue Mar 30 17:15:43 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am working on an historical map of the "Résistance" in South of France
during WW2. I made an svg copy of it and I'm trying to display it with
Openlayers.
I used the Image format and it works beautifully with Safari and
Google-Chrome but not Firefox:

http://var39-45.fr/lieux/cartes/carte_gen.php

I looked more carefully to the documentation and found the 1808 ticket,
together with the more recent 2415 one. I followed the instructions, but
I have not been able to succeed with either of them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Congratulations for your impressive work with OpenLayers.

Claude Roddier