[OpenLayers-Dev] 3 failing tests in Safari

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 17:51:08 EDT 2010

Control/PanZoom.html:  Fails in FF35 (see tiket 2501) and in FF36 in Vista
(popup windows are not blocked), new windows are open but test failure is
equal that Safari.
I think that browsers prevent simulate clicks, this increases Internet
security. It would be nice to find another way to test, especially when for
IE (the most used yet) this test has a bypass.