[OpenLayers-Dev] Two annoyances in the OpenLayers build.

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed May 5 17:05:28 EDT 2010

> gears_init.js comes from Gears so I'd be a bit reluctant to modify it.
> I'm wondering if there are other ways to address the issue you're
> seeing.

Ideally you would be able to configure firebug not to break on handled
exceptions but I cant find a way to do this. It is just and annoyance
and I have changed my code to avoid it.

--
Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477 5232