[OpenLayers-Dev] initResolutions patch

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Tue May 11 03:18:07 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:57 AM, Eric Lemoine
<eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a patch to initResolutions that is ready for review.
>
> I initially planned to have this patch go into 2.9, but we finally
> decided against that - this patch was too late in the game and it was
> too risky to include it for 2.9.
>
> Not the reproduce the issue I'd really appreciate if this patch could
> be reviewed and hopefully committed soon enough, so it can receive
> extensive testing before 2.10.
>
> What the patch provides is thoroughly described in the ticket, see [*].
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> [*] <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2427#comment:18>

Hi

Andreas reviewed this patch and it's now committed into trunk.

I'd really appreciate if people could test the committed changes in
their applications. Testing the changes in an application should just
involve using OpenLayers trunk in the application, as the patch
shouldn't change the API and break existing applications. Testers,
please report back by replying to this email or adding comments to
<http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2427>.

Also, I'm planning to update
<http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SettingZoomLevels> as appropriate.
But if people think this SettingZoomLevels page should go into the
rst-based doc I'm happy to move it there, and do my changes directly
in the rst-based doc.

Thanks,

--
Eric Lemoine