[OpenLayers-Dev] CCLA from RealGo

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Sat May 29 01:32:23 EDT 2010

Hi,

While the topic is still hot: what if somebody that has contributed in
the past (using a CCLA) now works for another organisation that doesn't
have a CCLA (yet)? I assume that that a representative of that
organisation will need to send in a CCLA for that person to continue
contributing or otherwise, that person would need to send in an ICLA?

Regards, Roald