[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Measure.js Hover / Partial Measure. New Event 'measurehover' and callback?

Fabian Patzke (OL) listensammler at patzi.de
Fri Nov 19 02:09:41 EST 2010

Hi since I needed this functionality as well I tried to patch the measure
control and created a feature ticket
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2935 #2935  with a attached patch.
This would introduce a new property and a new event to the control, so that
you are able, to measure immediately once your mouse has been moved. I think
that is also what you wanted. Please have a look at it.
In my implementation right now, the new event will not be fired when you are
in freehand mode since there will be the "measurepartial" event.