[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: [OpenLayers] #2819: Format.XML could add xmlns attributes by default

Xurxo Mendez sonxurxo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:25:20 EDT 2011

Yes it's been some months since I wrote the patch and I'm not an expert in
OpenLayers way of working with XML, I just faced a specific problem with SOS
then and tried to fix it, so it's ok to bump it to 2.12. Thanks for reviews

Best regards,

Xurxo Méndez Pérez

http://blog.sonxurxo.com
http://www.sonxurxo.com