[OpenLayers-Dev] 2.11 tickets

Volker Grabsch vog at m-click.de
Mon Apr 4 04:10:34 EDT 2011

Eric Lemoine schrieb:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Andreas Hocevar <ahocevar at opengeo.org> wrote:
> >
> > I'm fine with that, except that I'd prefer to bulk-move the ticket
> > milestone for open tickets to 2.12 instead of Future - once a ticket
> > is Future, it is hard to keep track of.
>
> Right, and that's actually what we did for previous releases.

Just a small question: Does it make sense to use the "Future" milestone
anyway (rather than a concrete release milestone)? Doesn't this mean
this ticket will be almost forgotten, thus being roughly equivalent
to deleting the ticket?

If that is the case, I'd propose to remove the "Future" milestone
entirely, so that this potential mistake (accidently moving a ticket
to "Future") can't happen in the first place.

Regards,
Volker

--
Volker Grabsch