[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: 2.11 tickets

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Tue Apr 5 03:00:22 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 12:40 PM, Eric Lemoine
<eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> The status regarding the 2.11 tickets is the following:
>
> - 1 ticket in the "Commit" state [1]. To commit this ticket we need to
> know if we have received a CLA from hoxworth. Does anyone know?
> - 5 tickets in the "Review" state [1]. For #3204, we also need to know
> if we have received a CLA from arneke. For the other 4 tickets I'm
> kinda hoping they will be reviewed by the end of next week.
> - 405 open tickets [2]
>
> I'd like to propose to do the following by the end of next week:
>
> - we bump the 405 open tickets to Milestone Future (e.g. using
> <http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/BatchModifyPlugin> as mentioned by Tim)
> - we close the 6 tickets in "Commit" and "Review" states
> - we release 2.11 RC1

Quick update:

We now have 3 tickets in the Commit state, and 2 in the Review state. See [*].

Two tickets are still waiting for CLAs: #3204/arneke, and
#3237/etdube, For the latter Etienne told me that he will send a CCLA
for Borealis). We have no new from arneke.

Thanks a lot Tim for reviewing and committing Trond's WMC patch
(#3236), and for taking care of the "Google MaxExtent" issue (#3242),
this one was pretty scary.

So I think we're in pretty good shape.

Cheers,

[*] <http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=state&order=priority&state=Review&state=Commit&col=id&col=summary&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=component&col=version&milestone=2.11+Release>

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352