[OpenLayers-Dev] website update

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Thu Apr 21 13:46:11 EDT 2011

Thanks Chris for updating the update_dev_dir.sh script so it also
updates the website.

http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/changeset/11895/

I've removed the sponsorship README (which I think is no longer relevant).

http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/changeset/11900

And updated the terse docs on how the website resources are updated.

http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/Infrastructure?action=diff&version=3

--
Tim Schaub
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org