[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: How to override abstract OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1?

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Fri Aug 5 15:16:14 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I have returned to this problem repeatedly over the last few weeks but have
been unable to find a resolution even though it seems like it should be such
a simple thing. From previous posts, I have the impression I am defining
this extension to OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1 correctly but it is just not
working.

Is there anyone (besides Tim Schaub who was helping me with this originally)
out there who is able to get the alert message "handleRead" to appear when
they click on the map loaded in the following page (you will need to update
the path to OpenLayers.js, but the rest should be easily transferable)? I
have tried with OpenLayers 2.8 and 2.10 to no avail.

    <head>

    </head>