[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: How to override abstract OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1?

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Aug 8 17:34:38 EDT 2011

Okay, this extension finally works in OpenLayers 2.11 release candidate 2 but
not in 2.10 (or 2.8 which is where I ultimately need to get it working). Is
there a list of all the fixed bugs for 2.11 thus far somewhere?

Although the OpenLayers.Util.extend function seems to have been moved from
Util.js to BaseTypes/Class.js, the function itself appears to be the same.
Any ideas why this functionality would be working in 2.11, but didn't work
previously? Or, if not, any ideas where I might start looking for what's
different? Perhaps the change is related to changes in the Protocol.WFS
structure instead? Or, maybe even in the GetFeature control somehow? Does
anyone have any idea what might have changed that is allowing this to work
now?

Cheers,
jtm