[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: How to override abstract OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1?

myOpenLayersUName joanne.mcgraw at SYMPATICO.CA
Wed Aug 10 10:31:07 EDT 2011

The problem seems to be how the Class.js class is defined in the release
versions of OpenLayers.

If I replace the BaseTypes/Class.js in OpenLayers 2.8 and/or 2.10 with the
BaseTypes/Class.js distributed with 2.11, I am able to override the
OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1 as expected.

Is anyone (assuming there is anyone out there, which at this point I'm
really not sure is the case) aware of any bad implications in our doing
this? So far I haven't seen any, but I haven't done any major testing with
this change yet either?

Cheers,
jtm