[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers 2.11 RC2

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Mon Aug 15 14:33:28 EDT 2011

I committed Volker's patch for http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3417

I've added my thoughts on the ticket.  I'll leave it up to the release
manager to decide if this is pulled into another RC.  We have to stop at
some point, and I think we'd all agree that only a clear regression
should warrant a new RC.

Thanks for the patch Volker.  Sorry I didn't pick it up immediately
after we talked about it some weeks ago.

Tim