[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLayers.Strategy.Cluster depends on sorting

Peter Körner osm-lists at mazdermind.de
Mon Aug 22 11:47:00 EDT 2011

Hi

We recognized a Problem with OpenLayers.Strategy.Cluster where Points
with the same Coordinate get collected into different clusters.

We found, that this resulted from some points being on the top of the
feed (result of ajax call) and some being on the bottom.

My question is now, if this is intended behavior or if
OpenLayers.Strategy.Cluster should be immune to the sorting of the input.

We managed to "fix" the problem by using a ORDER BY location DESC to our
SQL.

Peter