[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: OpenLayers API doc

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 07:40:17 EDT 2011

Hi,

I do not know if it can help. Long ago, thinking about the Closure Compiler,
I wrote a converter from NaturalDocs to JsDoc.

This converter is only concerned with aspects of the compiler, but can be a
starting point for a semi-automatic conversion to jsDoc (see
"tools/NaturalDocs2JsDoc.py" in #3008/cc-ol-compiler-3008.2.patch)

Xavier Mamano