[OpenLayers-Dev] OSGeo code sprint in Feb 2012

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Dec 15 08:05:03 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm not aware of OpenLayers core committers planning to attend, but I
may be wrong. We do have tasks on the table, but these are big tasks
(new API, OpenLayers 3.x) that can better be handled in a dedicated
OpenLayers sprint, like the one we had earlier this year in Lausanne
to turn OpenLayers Mobile into reality.

However, this should not keep OpenLayers contributors from gathering
at the OSGeo sprint. Pull requests are always welcome, and if it's
about big changes or new features, bringing it up on the dev list
beforehand is recommended.

Andreas.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 6:20 PM, David Middlecamp
<dmiddlecamp at azavea.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>   I was wondering if there were any OpenLayers tasks on the table for the
> upcoming IslandWood code sprint, or if anyone here was planning on
> attending.  Apologies if this has been covered in the IRC channel, but it
> wasn't in the mailing list archives, so I figured I'd ask.
>
> Thanks,
> David M.
>

> --
> David Middlecamp, Software Developer
>
> Azavea  |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
> dmiddlecamp at azavea.com  | T 215.701.7688  | F 215.925.2663
> Web azavea.com  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  |  @dmiddlecamp

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/