[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: [Openlayers-Users] Map data popups on Google overlays

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Jan 3 04:19:21 EST 2011

Hi Martin,

thanks for your report. Can you please apply the patch attached to this ticket: http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/2987

More comments inline.

In case you still see this issue after applying the above patch, can you please provide a minimal example showing this issue? If you can, please create a ticket for it. Otherwise use http://pastebin.com or a similar service.

> 2) Putting the Bing layer into base layers causes event horrible
> problems. When I click on a pop-up window, that pop-up window takes it
> as a close event, and together with it puts a that clicking into the
> map, even though close events are ended at the pop-up closing methods.
> This mayhem only starts after some time (a few minutes) of map moving
> and poi / pop-up clicking, thus it may be a reason why it was not
> noticed.

Are you sure that this only happens with the Bing layer? Anyway, can you also please provide a minimal example that shows the issue?

Regards,
Andreas.

>>> http://www.sourcefabric.org
>>> http://www.twitter.com/Sourcefabric