[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: [Openlayers-Users] Map data popups on Google overlays

Martin Saturka martin.saturka at sourcefabric.org
Wed Jan 5 16:09:33 EST 2011

>> 2) Putting the Bing layer into base layers causes event horrible
>> problems. When I click on a pop-up window, that pop-up window takes it
>> as a close event, and together with it puts a that clicking into the
>> map, even though close events are ended at the pop-up closing methods.
>> This mayhem only starts after some time (a few minutes) of map moving
>> and poi / pop-up clicking, thus it may be a reason why it was not
>> noticed.
>
> Are you sure that this only happens with the Bing layer? Anyway, can you also please provide a minimal example that shows the issue?

It only happens when the Bing layer is created and put into the map
base layers. Then it happens, when a different base layer is used.
When the Bing layer is not put into the map base layers (even when it
is created), all is ok.

I'm sorry, having a lack of time now, but I will test the previously
mentioned patch, and will create an example (I hope at some few days).

M.

--
Martin Saturka
Software Engineer, Sourcefabric