[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: mobile-jq example does not work with current jQuery Mobile (was: Current and Future jQuery mobile will not work with OpenLayers.)

Matt Priour mpriour at kestrelcomputer.com
Tue Jul 12 09:13:23 EDT 2011

I ran into this same problem a few days ago when I upgraded an existing app
to jQM beta 2.
I solved it by specifically giving the map div an absolute size initially
(width:320px; height 320px;) and then setting it to width:100%; height:100%
in the first run of the 'fixContentHeight' function (the same one in the
openlayers jqm example), before calling map.updateSize() .

Also the changed signature of the $.mobile.changePage function is an
important and possibly breaking change.