[OpenLayers-Dev] OL trunk + MapServer 6.0 + BBOX Strategy -> WFS server error. Invalid or Unsupported FILTER in GetFeature

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Sat Jul 16 05:59:32 EDT 2011

Hey Roald,

the PropertyName will still always be set, unless you have a poorly
configured WFS protocol (i.e. no FeatureNS set).

How is your protocol configured (the one that used to work in 2.10, but does
not any more)? Maybe we find a better way to determine poorly configured
protocols.

FYI, the offending change came with
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3368

Andreas.