[OpenLayers-Dev] OL trunk + MapServer 6.0 + BBOX Strategy -> WFS server error. Invalid or Unsupported FILTER in GetFeature

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Sun Jul 17 15:46:29 EDT 2011

Hi Roald,

please let me know http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3415 looks
good to you - with that patch applied, you should be able to use your
old configuration again, unless you set the protocol version to 1.1.0
(default is 1.0.0), in which case the requirement for a propertyName
in the BBOX filter would come from the MapServer bug
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3955.

Andreas.

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/