[OpenLayers-Dev] OL trunk + MapServer 6.0 + BBOX Strategy -> WFS server error. Invalid or Unsupported FILTER in GetFeature

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Sun Jul 17 20:36:30 EDT 2011

Hi Andreas,

Thanks, that patch solves it for me using protocol version 1.0.0 and MS
5.6.x (and I assume for 6.0.x too). Specifying version 1.1.0 indeed
results in the expected behaviour of the PropertyName being absent from
the request (as expected).

Can I safely assume that my problem could not have been caused by a
poorly configured WFS service on my side and that the WFS 1.0.0 spec
really requires the PropertyName to be part of the BBOX filter? In other
words: could you reproduce the error yourself using MapServer?

Cheers, Roald