[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: Compressor used in the openlayers release version?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Tue Jul 19 07:58:14 EDT 2011

Xavier,

as the review comment says: your patch does way more than fixing the
Windows build issue, and it is too complex to review. The only thing
that would help to bring this into 2.11 would be a patch that can be
reviewed in 2 minutes.

Andreas.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Xavier Mamano (jorix)
<xavier.mamano at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Phil,
>
> I would like to convince the OpenLayers team to move this patch from 2.12 to
> 2.11. I hope your positive evaluation helps, thanks!
>
> Xavier Mamano
>

> Phil Scadden wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Xavier
>>
>>>There is a bug, now "build.py -c closure" does not work on Windows systems
>>>(With Linux there is no problem).
>>
>> Mucking with python, I realised it was windows bug and rewrote with some
>> pretty ugly workarounds. This patch is a lot more elegant.
>>

>> --
>> Phil Scadden, Senior Scientist GNS Science Ltd 764 Cumberland St,
>> Private Bag 1930, Dunedin, New Zealand Ph +64 3 4799663, fax +64 3 477
>> 5232
>>
>> Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential. If received in
>> error please destroy and immediately notify us. Do not copy or disclose
>> the contents.

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/