[OpenLayers-Dev] geolocation example

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 07:30:01 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think there is nothing wrong with the example.

The funny thing is I only get it working once in firefox and it is not
working again in both firefox and Safari. I think my internet
connection - 3G broadband is causing geolocation not working properly.

My compiled Openlayers app i.e Hybrid app - (Xcode and OpenLayers)
geolocation works well in iPad Simulator. However, the regular
OpenLayers in the web browser, geolocation got problem of Locate and
track null objects.

Thanks.

Regards, Noli