[OpenLayers-Dev] click & pinch overhaul

Bruno Binet bruno.binet at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 9 18:54:37 EST 2011

Great job, thanks for your work on all this!
As a general feedback, the pinch and click handlers are now working
very well together on my samsung android 2.1 device, and I can now
pinch zoom, and zoom out by tapping with two fingers as expected.

Btw, a small annoyance remains with the pinch handler while working
with the drag handler: if I drag the map with one finger then add a
second finger, the pinch handler successfully handles the pinch
gestures, but if I lift the second finger off the touchscreen, then I
can't drag anymore by keeping the first finger on the screen.

That's a minor feature request, and it is even not related to the
click handler, so it could deserve a separate ticket if it sounds
reasonable to you.

On 9 March 2011 08:11, Tim Schaub <tschaub at opengeo.org> wrote:
> I've updated the sandbox with two changes:
>
> 1) Double click pixel tolerance is now 13.  This should give fewer ignored
> double clicks.

The tests were broken in the sandbox because of the new double click
pixel tolerance value. The fix was trivial so I've just fixed the
tests in r11687 directly in your sandbox. Hope it's fine for you.