[OpenLayers-Dev] 3d-accelerated panning

Nathan Gerber ngerber999 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 14:46:11 EDT 2011

Performance wise it works nicely on Android using the Native browser.
However the vector layer seems to have a shifting issue. When I was zoomed
to where I could see all of Africa if I centered over Congo the waypoints in
Europe would appear over northern Africa. If I moved up to center on Chad
they would return to their proper locations.

Phone: Motorola ATRIX
Operating System: Android 2.2.1
Browser: Webkit (Native) Build 533.1

PS: Sorry Gregers, didn't meant to reply to you I meant to do the mailing
list.
--
Nathan Gerber