[OpenLayers-Dev] JSTS - OpenLayers compatible port of JTS

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:36:46 EDT 2011

Hi Björn,

I think this is good news for Spatialite users. We can use JSTS with
Spatialite SQL queries to render geometry as to OL for offline mapping
purposes.

I like to see an example using linestring.
https://github.com/bjornharrtell/jsts/blob/master/examples/test.html

This is very useful for iOS and Android devices.

I think JSTS complements well with Openlayers-mobile.

BTW, I am using QuickConnectFamily (QC) with Spatialite lib (instead
Sqlite3 lib)  in Xcode for iOS. Hopefully I could run QC + Spatialite
+ OL-mobile + JSTS. ( I managed to run PhoneGap with OL-mobile in
iOS).

Thanks.

Regards,

Noli