[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: There's something broken in "Addins/TimedPointTrack "

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 17:26:29 EST 2011

Hi Andreas,

The track is loaded correctly but I mistook the scroll bar as a zoom (I was
looking a horizontal bar) Sorry!

Interesting!

Bug: If after you have moved the bar reloads the data then the bar is
located at the beginning but the point not. From here, the bar has a strange
behavior, even the slider goes out, over the top.

Xavier Mamano