[OpenLayers-Dev] Gpx vector layer not displayed

nikolaHr smetlishte at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:43:00 EDT 2011

Hi, I have problem rendering vector layer on top of map only when is viewed
from server side.
I'm using openlayers in combination with gpx file (and txt files for poi
locations around route).

Please, someone look my code and help me figure what I'm doing wrong. There
should be red route over map!

Here is link on webpage:
http://mura-drava-bike.com/gpxtest/

and link to function:
http://mura-drava-bike.com/gpxtest/js/myFunctions.js

Vector layer is in *trasa *variable (line 20), called to render (line 35).

So. there should be red vector line representing route from gpx file, but it
is not. That is problem.
p.s. when viewing locally on my pc, *everything *is fine and working