[OpenLayers-Dev] OpenLS - XLS - Routing

Maria Arias de Reyna marias at emergya.com
Mon Oct 24 10:44:05 EDT 2011

Hi there,

I need a routing openLS client[1] for OpenLayers and I see that there have
been some serious effort [2] done to implement an openLS client on OpenLayers.
Sadly, on the last months I can't see any movement, less towards the routing
part.

I am willing to code the missing part of the openLS client that is needed so
it works against routing petitions. But first I wanted to ask if there is
someone else already doing this, so we don't duplicate code.

Also, if someone can give me access to the sandbox, I will be commiting the
work. If not, I will send you the patch when it is already done.

Is there anything else (besides the "HowToContribute" wiki page) I need to
know before start coding?

[1]http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/ticket/3560
[2]http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/files/OpenLayers/Format/XLS-js.html

--
María Arias de Reyna Domínguez
Área de Operaciones

Emergya Consultoría
Tfno: +34 954 51 75 77 / +34 607 43 74 27
Fax: +34 954 51 64 73
www.emergya.com