[OpenLayers-Dev] OL 2.11 Final?

Eric Lemoine eric.lemoine at camptocamp.com
Thu Sep 8 00:43:56 EDT 2011

On Wednesday, September 7, 2011, Andreas Hocevar <ahocevar at opengeo.org>
wrote:
> +1 from me too.

We've got one remaing issue, which might not require another RC.

We have failures in IE7&8 in the Format/WMSCapabilities/v1_1_1.js test. See
<http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3449#comment:5> by Pierre. The commit for
#3449 added a BoundingBox element in a WMS capabilities doc used for the
tests. And we get errors in IE because of that new element. By inserting the
element elsewhere in the doc - before its AuthorityURL sibling - we make IE
happy. So we could just do that for 2.11, but I'm wondering if this wouldn't
hide an actual issue/bug. Does anyone speak IE here? I am not able to figure
this one out.

--
Eric Lemoine

Camptocamp France SAS