[OpenLayers-Dev] OL 2.11 Final?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Sep 8 03:58:51 EDT 2011

Hey Chris,

because this is just in the ticket comments and not on this thread, I thought I'd add that the issue was due to an invalid XML in the test case, and by pulling up r12343 to the 2.11 branch we'll be fine. So no regression, just a test change that can be pulled up without a new rc.

So please just pull up r12343 before doing the final release.

Andreas.

On Sep 8, 2011, at 06:43 , Eric Lemoine wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 7, 2011, Andreas Hocevar <ahocevar at opengeo.org> wrote:
> > +1 from me too.
>
> We've got one remaing issue, which might not require another RC.
>
> We have failures in IE7&8 in the Format/WMSCapabilities/v1_1_1.js test. See <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/3449#comment:5> by Pierre. The commit for #3449 added a BoundingBox element in a WMS capabilities doc used for the tests. And we get errors in IE because of that new element. By inserting the element elsewhere in the doc - before its AuthorityURL sibling - we make IE happy. So we could just do that for 2.11, but I'm wondering if this wouldn't hide an actual issue/bug. Does anyone speak IE here? I am not able to figure this one out.
>
> --
> Eric Lemoine
>
> Camptocamp France SAS
> Savoie Technolac, BP 352