[OpenLayers-Dev] Command line Closure compiler and Windows

Iversen Sverre Sverre.Iversen at NGU.NO
Tue Sep 20 07:58:23 EDT 2011

Hi, I downloaded Openlayers 2.11 Sep. 14. 2011

Tried to use the closure compiler, but it returns an error from script
(build.py -c closure full OpenLayers-closure.js):

Total files merged: 268

Compressing using closure

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "C:\My Documents\Web\openlayers\OpenLayers-2.11\build\build.py",
line 80,  in <module> build(args[0], args[1], options=options)

  File "C:\My Documents\Web\openlayers\OpenLayers-2.11\build\build.py",
line 60,  in build minimized = closure.minimize(merged)

  File "../tools\closure.py", line 10, in minimize ntf =
tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile(delete=False) TypeError:
NamedTemporaryFile() got an unexpected keyword argument 'delete'

Question:

Is it any workaround? - and if any, I need a prescription on how to run
it -  not only references to alternative tools. I have used the manual
way up to now (paste via web), but will prefer the command line method.

Best Regards

Sverre Iversen