[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: wps protocol

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:44:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

I could continue within one of mine OpenLayers branches, but maybe this
way, it will me more direct

I started to work on OpenLayers.Format.WPSExecute writers, so  you can
parse WPS Execute response with help of OpenLayers - attached.

There is also some very basic skeleton of the test page.

Currently, I'm parsing *only* the ProcessOutputs element
(lineage=false), because that is, what most of us (users) want. But to
me it seems to be usable right now.

So now you can write something like

var format = new OpenLayers.Format.WPSExecute();

var request = format.write(dataInputsStructure);
var response = format.read(resp.responseXML);

and it should work

What would be the best way, to work on those files in collaborative way?
Any git/svn branch would be helpful on this place.

Jachym