[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: wps protocol

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Sep 26 03:05:22 EDT 2011

Hi Jachym,

this is great news. Thanks for looking into this.

The patch you came up with is very similar to what I did to get it to work with the Deegree demo service, however my patch is not yet in trunk and part of a larger WPS example. See:

http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/attachment/ticket/3307/ol-3307-example.patch

Best regards,
Bart

--