[OpenLayers-Dev] use of GetFeatureInfo with MapServer file

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Wed Sep 28 19:52:09 EDT 2011

Hi,

This list is intended for when you *develop* OpenLayers, ie: if you're
modifying OpenLayers classes, creating subclasses, or otherwise getting
into the guts of OpenLayers.

Your questions are questions about how to *use* OpenLayers and
MapServer. Please use the following lists for them:

OpenLayers:

MapServer:

Regards, Roald