[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: use of GetFeatureInfo with MapServer file

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Thu Sep 29 03:45:47 EDT 2011

Hi jcbpro81,

please find comments inline.

On 29.09.2011 09:16, jcbpro81 wrote:
> Thanks, but I don't understand well what the links you gave me are made
> for...

Roald gave you links to mailinglists which you can use the same way you
are currently using the openlayers-dev list -- only that the provided
lists seem more approriate for your current question(s).

> I thought it was links to other threads of the forum. What am I suppose to
> do with them ?

You could for example decide on subscribing to the lists and ask your
questions there. There is of course the chance that your problem has
been dealt with before, so searching the archive of posted mails might
also help.

> Anyway, I can use any fonctions of these pages, I land on error pages.

It *might* be that the mailinglists currently struggle with problems,
but this should only be a temporary issue. If you have big problems
subscribing to the lists, you are always encouraged to contact the
admins of the list (their respective emails are on the bottom of the
linked pages).

Best regards,
Marc