[OpenLayers-Dev] Tile issue, points layer cut

jcbpro81 jean.christophe.bastin at projections.be
Wed Sep 28 07:39:04 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

Like said in another thread, I'm new to OpenLayers and I have a tile issue.
I'm loading a mapfile with 4 postgis layers. Two of them are layers with
points, one displaying points with a style of red circles, the other
displaying logos instead of points according to a field value.

I clearly see at any zoom level that the points and logos are sometimes
"cut" in some places of the map, like a line was gone through everything.
I guess it's a tile issue.

My questions is how can I configure OpenLayers (or MapServer maybe ?) to
avoid that ?

Any help will be much apprecied.
I searched a long time without finding anything useful...
You are my only hope ! :-)

Thanks in advance.