[OpenLayers-Dev] Organization question: which BTS should be used ?

Marc dkm+osgeo at kataplop.net
Thu Apr 5 10:33:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm new on this list (and OL in general). I've already used once the
trac for an "enhancement" ticket as it looked like the correct location
for this kind of tickets. Now that I have played a bit more with OL, I
can see that there are also tickets on the github page...

I have my own fork with some very little (trivial) changes, but maybe
they could be merged. Should I open a ticket on github with a ref to the
commits that I've done to "fix" it ? If using trac is the thing to do
and I should simply wait, that's also fine for me

Cheers,
Marc