[OpenLayers-Dev] Vector features misplaced after map resize in Chrome

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Apr 13 14:00:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

   I bumped into an issue today which is demonstrated in 2.11 and 2.12-rc1 :

http://dev8.mapgears.com/openlayers/2.12-rc1/examples/draw-feature-full.html

http://dev8.mapgears.com/openlayers/2.11/examples/draw-feature-full.html

   * A draw feature control with polygon handler is active, so draw a
feature.
   * Reduce the size of your Chrome browser
   * You'll see that the vector didn't follow the change of size.  Even
point feature of the drawFeature control doesn't point where the cursor is.

   I tested with 18.0.1025.152m and 18.0.1025.162m on a Ubuntu 10.04 and
Windows XP, and 18.0.1025.142m on Windows 7.

   My guess is that it was introduced by an update in Chrome, but could
it be an issue in OpenLayers ?

Thanks,

--
Alexandre Dubé