[OpenLayers-Dev] Re: How do I fire a function after all features have been selected by a box in OpenLayers?

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:37:45 EST 2012

Hi brianwmunz,

Currently OpenLayers does not offer this possibility with ease.

You must add this two lines, preferably before activating the control:
  selectCtrl.handlers.box.keyMask = OpenLayers.Handler.MOD_CTRL;
  selectCtrl.handlers.box.dragHandler.keyMask = OpenLayers.Handler.MOD_CTRL;

See
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.11/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Handler-js.html
for the different values of "keyMask"

(You are asking a variety of features that are implemented in
https://github.com/jorix/OL-FeaturePopups ,
this proposal attempts to simplify the use of SelectFeature and popups, may
be of interest to you use it. --I would like to adjust it to the needs of
potential users--)

Xavier

brianwmunz wrote