[OpenLayers-Dev] SelectFeature outFeature method

scottseeker scottseeker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:51:08 PDT 2012

I'm not at work at the moment, but I believe I remember the case and will
give as much details as I can.

I have two select controls.

- a popup control which triggers the featurehighlighted and
featureunhighlighted events (highlightOnly=true & hover=true)
- a multi-select control (multiSelect=shiftKey, hover=false).

The case for the second added line happened when I would hover over a
feature (this is a point feature), which would show the pop-up and then
select the point by clicking on it.  I would then move my mouse away which
would cause the pop-up to disappear and the point to remain selected as I
intended.  But, when moving the mouse over the point again the pop-up would
appear, but would not disappear on mouse-out.

There also seems to a case where the popup remains if I move the mouse fast
enough (before I made the change it was there), it doesn't happen often so
hard to pinpoint exactly what I'm doing that causes it.