[OpenLayers-Dev] SelectFeature outFeature method

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:55:52 PDT 2012

Thank you very much (to me is hard to remember without touching the code)

I understood everything :-)

In my case the problem was masked because a select popup closes any popup.

Maybe you may be interested see where I have applied this:
https://github.com/jorix/OL-FeaturePopups

Xavier

scottseeker wrote