[OpenLayers-Dev] selectFeature's selectStyle cannot accept propertyStyle?

Alexandre Dubé adube at mapgears.com
Mon Jul 30 05:13:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

   Instead of defining a selectStyle in the control, you could try
setting a styleMap to your layer object.  This example should point you
to the right direction since it uses a '${type}' symbolizer value and a
select control :

   http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/graphic-name.html

HTH,

Alexandre

P.S. Btw, this question would have been more suitable for the users
mailing list.

On 12-07-30 05:52 AM, BERÉNYI Attila wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wanted to use the selectFeature control's selectStyle property to
> display a property-based label for the selected features, however, it
> seems that the selectStyle property doesn't support property-based
> styling.
> Example here:
> http://gislab.hu/ol/selectFeature-selectStyle-propertyStyle.html
>
> Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
>
> BR,
> Attila

Alexandre Dubé
Mapgears