[OpenLayers-Dev] Open Layer back button

ramy.sehar ramy.sehar at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 12:47:42 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a website similar to MLS.ca where user can search a property with
criteria and select property upon clicking on the map.

It is defined in 1 page(search criteria, map and listing).I have asked to
add functionality of back button.
This button will take to the previous state of the map(zoom level etc). I am
working on it for the last few hours and didn't
go any far, totally confused after seeing all those JS files...

I need your help/ guidance to do it.

P.S. It doesn't use any query string value to control bounding box or any
other variable

Thanks a lot in advane
Sonia