[OpenLayers-Dev] Issue - vector feature following map center on map move

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Thu Jun 7 08:52:37 PDT 2012

Hi,

   While dragging the map and moving a vector feature to the center of
the map on "move" event triggered, I face a strange issue.  The feature
at some point seems to hit the border of the renderer box and begins
disappearing.  When releasing the drag, it reappears as a whole again.
 From what I understand, it seems like a SVG issue.  I think the
renderer box isn't recalculated while dragging, only when it ends.

   Is this a known issue ?  I tried it in 2.11 and 2.12-rc6 and they
both show it.

   Here's a demo :
http://dev8.mapgears.com/openlayers/2.12-rc6/examples/ad-vector-issue-map-move.html

Thanks,