[OpenLayers-Dev] I am working on an Openlayers adapter to the Cesium

Jonah Taylor jktaylo1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:28:42 PDT 2012

Hi Javier, Cesium has the capability to switch to a 2D view which is
also rendered with webgl.  I was planning on creating a method in the
"Globe" class to switch between the two models.  If you guys would
like to instead switch back to the original openlayers map, you could
do that really easily by having two divs on your page with one having
the openlayers map and the other containing the globe and just toggle
the visibility on whichever div you need to be shown.